I always complained about having to pay to have my eyebrows waxed, so my mom bought me an eyebrow waxing kit about a year ago. It has been great...until today. LOOK AT MY EYEBROW!!!! I was waxing, and everything was fine. I ripped off another strip and looked...gasped and said, "Oh no! Oh no! What'd I do??? Oh nooooo!!!" Addie Grace was in there and said, "Mom...do you want me to call 911???" (Which last week, she did, in fact call 911...but that's another story for another day). After sitting and staring for awhile, she paused for a long time and said, "Mom, it's okay...you won't be that way in heaven!!" Ha! I cracked up...we've talked about the things that people have to suffer with here, but won't have to in heaven...if I were having any illusions about it not being that bad, she sure cleared that up quickly!!!
Oh well, at least I can hide it behind my last follicle catastrophe...my bangs that I decided to get the day before Thanksgiving!!!
7 comments:
hahahahahahah....so glad you called to give me my laugh for the day...and now to share the joy with others! It really isn't that bad...:-)
appreciate your husband singing, "Ice, Ice Baby" to me today when he was here!
Sounds like something I would do!
Heather E (from church and Facebook)
Now that really sounds like something I would do!!
HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!! ONE EYEBROW AND ALL.
KELLY
Bless your heart. I am so glad you are laughing, so now I can say I am laughing WITH you!!! Ha
I gotta give it to you for trying though! You were being a good wife by saving that $10. Kudos for that!!
Ha!!! Atleast you can laugh about it and it will grow back! Do eyebrow hairs grow fast????
Post a Comment