Thursday, March 05, 2009

Show and Tell...the letter 'D'



As you can imagine, her Daddy has been walking around all day polishing his halo!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

That is too sweet!!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids. And I know that you already know, but your husband is precious!! What a special, special family!
Sure love you all!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

too cute for words...

Angie said...

That is so sweet! I know he as well as AG loved it!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!! We will have to call Brian "BIG DADDY" now. That chest is sticking out so far. May AG always think he is as wonderful even when she is a teenager!!! :)
Love ya all
Dar

Taiwan Trekking said...

How special!!!! I'm not sure who was prouder...Addie Grace of Daddy...or Daddy of his little girl! I loved this video!

Taiwan Trekking said...

How special!!!! I'm not sure who was prouder...Addie Grace of Daddy...or Daddy of his little girl! I loved this video!

Holly said...

so stinking cute. She is such a sweet child. Give her a big hug from Auntie Holly!!! Tell Brian that I think I have $100 in my left ear, he needs to help me get it out!