If you ever see us out running errands...grocery store, post office, preschool...basically, anywhere that it's not necessary for him to be down walking around...be prepared to see Sawyer's feet covered in these! He loves his house shoes and wants them on all of the time! In the beginning, I would only let him wear them to preschool to drop Addie Grace off, simply because it was easier for me to get out of the door that way, but now...it's a much more common scene than I should probably allow!! Don't judge...I won't let him go to his first day of Kindergarten in them or anything!!
Also, in the picture is Ray. His dinosaur that he sleeps with. Why he named him Ray, I'm not sure. He was probably trying to say something else a couple of months ago when began calling him that, but it distinctly sounded like Ray...so Ray it is!
Yesterday morning there was a lady bug in the house and I made the mistake of opening the door to put it outside! Once Sawyer slipped out the door, he DID NOT want to come back in! We were outside all day, which I love, it just makes for a long day!
Addie Grace has been loving the weather because she finally gets to ride her bicycle that Santa brought her! We've been surprised at how long she wants to ride! We usually give out before she does! (These two bike pictures were actually taken a couple of weeks ago before it warmed up, hence the jackets, just in case you're curious).
And Sawyer is determined to keep up with her on his bike! Which is NO fun for me!!!
And here's Addie Grace heading out the door for preschool yesterday morning. She had finally recovered from her green milk at breakfast. She hasn't quit talking yet about the leprechaun who came overnight and did that!
3 comments:
I promise, Sawyer in those dinosaur slippers is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I am so excited he actually talks to me and lets me hold him now! We have to get the girls together to ride bikes...while we chase them for exercise! :-)
Hey! Keep chasing those kids on bikes and you'll be ready to chaperone Courtney in the mini in no time! :'D I LOVE the dinosaur boy...that may be a senior slide show picture!
That dinosaur picture is adorable! Makayla would be in for a bike playdate too.
Post a Comment