Our friend, Shelby, had her birthday party this past weekend (which was SO much fun). The party had a magic theme and so they were playing a relay game where they had to wear a top hat, cape, and carry a wand while racing. Look at these pictures of Sawyer running...cute, right? But my favorite thing about the pictures is his doting big sister in the background, forever cheering him on!! I LOVE how much they love each other! I am such a proud, proud momma!
Monday, April 19, 2010
my little cheerleader...
I was looking through some recent pictures tonight, and I saw these few shots and they made me smile.
Our friend, Shelby, had her birthday party this past weekend (which was SO much fun). The party had a magic theme and so they were playing a relay game where they had to wear a top hat, cape, and carry a wand while racing. Look at these pictures of Sawyer running...cute, right? But my favorite thing about the pictures is his doting big sister in the background, forever cheering him on!! I LOVE how much they love each other! I am such a proud, proud momma!


Our friend, Shelby, had her birthday party this past weekend (which was SO much fun). The party had a magic theme and so they were playing a relay game where they had to wear a top hat, cape, and carry a wand while racing. Look at these pictures of Sawyer running...cute, right? But my favorite thing about the pictures is his doting big sister in the background, forever cheering him on!! I LOVE how much they love each other! I am such a proud, proud momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Precious. It's amazing how much siblings love each other when they aren't fighting! :o)
It's a great moment captured of both of them!
Post a Comment