I know...I've been gone awhile. I have blogging issues. I wish blogging didn't seem like such a chore to me, but for whatever reason, it does. Most of the time when I don't blog, it's because there is rarely anything going on in our lives that is super exciting...just a whole lot of ordinary moments. Even though
I treasure all of these ordinary moments and they are spectacular to me, simply because they are mine, I sometimes feel silly writing about them here for
you to read. Well, at the request of my mother-in-law, I'm going to try and get over that and blog despite that fact. This weekend she gently nudged me to blog, so once again, I will put forth a little effort...Peggy, this is for you! : ) Here are a few of my ordinary, spectacular recent happenings...
For the last couple of months Sawyer has been
begging to go bowling. We pass a bowling alley on the way to church every Sunday and Wednesday, and everytime we pass, Sawyer begs to go. A few Saturdays ago, we didn't have anything going on so we took him. He had a great time and he's actually a pretty good little bowler (with the bumpers up). Here are some pictures...





Both of the kids were pretty happy with their bowling skills! I was pretty unhappy with my lack thereof.
A few days later, spring finally sprung (temporarily) so we were spending lots of time outside. Addie Grace decided that any self respecting almost 6 year old knows how to ride a bike without training wheels, so we are working towards the goal. Training wheels are still on right now, we'll keep you posted on how that goes! Here a few pictures from one of our training sessions...



"Look, mom! No hands!!"

I was trying to get him while waving at me...this was the best that I could do!
Stay tuned...
1 comment:
Yay!!!! You're back!! I've missed your pictures. If someone doesn't want to read about your ordinary moments than they don't have to, but some people like to procrastinate housework, etc and would be willing to read anything
:-)
Post a Comment