"The Lord has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:23
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Spring Fever...
Two weeks sure have brought alot of changes to us here in Indy!! The highs have been in the 40's and 50's (might as well be Florida to me!!) and we've had some rain, so our 10+ inches of snow are mostly gone! Today, after preschool, we went to our little playground for a little while...we didn't get to stay long because it was muddy, but Addie Grace and Sawyer had fun while it lasted! We're looking forward to warmer days!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You got some really great pictures! Wish I would have been brave enough to face the mud at our park!
How fun! Loved the pictures. I can't believe how big Sawyer has gotten...and when did he get all that hair? Or, has it just been a long time since you posted any pictures?
3 comments:
You got some really great pictures! Wish I would have been brave enough to face the mud at our park!
How fun! Loved the pictures. I can't believe how big Sawyer has gotten...and when did he get all that hair? Or, has it just been a long time since you posted any pictures?
Your children are beautiful. If they were here closer we would have them in Disney photo shoots! Seriously they are photogenic.
Post a Comment