"The Lord has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:23
Sunday, August 17, 2008
sigh...
What I wanted her to become attached to and carry around with her everywhere...
What she has chosen to become attached to and wants to carry around with her everywhere... I'm not sure that this photo adequately shows how disgusting this rubber chicken truly is...notice the egg protruding out of it's bottom...nice.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love this:)
ps- I decided to stop being a blog stalked and comment! I also added you to my "friends who blog" section of my blog so it's easier to stalk you and your cute children:)
Oh my goodness! I don't know why, but this hit me so funny!!! Maybe it's because it's you ;) Claire used to set bug traps around the house. By bug traps I mean crumbs of food that she put in a cup and poured juice on and hid them around the house only for me to find them later when they were moldy. Gotta love those girls!!
I love it!!! It never fails, or kids always have a mind of their own! Barrett wears batting gloves EVERYWHERE!! People probably think there is something wrong with his hands!!
3 comments:
I love this:)
ps- I decided to stop being a blog stalked and comment! I also added you to my "friends who blog" section of my blog so it's easier to stalk you and your cute children:)
Oh my goodness! I don't know why, but this hit me so funny!!! Maybe it's because it's you ;) Claire used to set bug traps around the house. By bug traps I mean crumbs of food that she put in a cup and poured juice on and hid them around the house only for me to find them later when they were moldy. Gotta love those girls!!
I love it!!! It never fails, or kids always have a mind of their own! Barrett wears batting gloves EVERYWHERE!! People probably think there is something wrong with his hands!!
Post a Comment