Addie Grace has always LOVED to read...

And she has loved "reading" to Sawyer over the last two years...
.JPG)

She has been a
real reader for a while now and she (and we) couldn't be prouder! She is loving reading to Sawyer even more now that she's not pretending anymore! This picture was taken in the summer, I don't have any recent ones since I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!! (Have I mentioned that it is KILLING me?!??)

Our only gripe is that we have to be careful spelling now! We were talking about one of her Christmas presents a few weeks ago, and I spelled d-o-l-l...bad move! Oh well...
HOORAY, Addie Grace!!
3 comments:
Like father like daughter...(for the love of reading).
Maybe she will rub off on my daughter too!
Way to go Addie Grace! She must have a great teacher:)
Precious pictures!!! The 2nd 2 cutest bookworms I've ever seen:'D
Post a Comment