Before I begin, be forewarned that this will be a VERY random post! I just haven't blogged in a bit, so I have some catching up to do!! The main thing that has been going on with Sawyer is TEETH!! He has 5 teeth coming in right now...two of them being molars, so he has been a little cranky for the last little bit!!
The other big event in Sawyer's world has been his first haircut!! It has been passed time for Sawyer to get a haircut for quite a while now, but we FINALLY got around to it!! The problem was, his hair really wasn't that long...he doesn't have that much, but he had all of these crazy chunks of hair coming in too and I just had no idea what to do with it! Well, my parents were here this past weekend, so mom brought her scissors and got ahold of him!! No-one will really probably be able to tell a difference, but I sure can...it looks much better to me!! He doesn't look like he has a bad hair weave or something going on anymore!! The above picture is his after shot...big boy!!!
Speaking of my mom, she HAS to call and sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider to Sawyer every couple of days...look how much he loves it!!! (Excuse the oatmeal on his face!) He gets so excited! He'll look at the phone and then look at me curiously, wondering how in the world his Nana is in there!!
The day that Addie Grace's teacher came to visit, Sawyer poured Addie Grace's apple juice down the front of himself, so we changed his clothes. About 10 minutes before we were expecting her, this is what he looked like when he came around the corner...
(look closely in his ears...it was all over his arms, legs, clothes, INSIDE and outside of his mouth!! It was magic marker by the way!)
We had to hose him down and change his outfit AGAIN...all before 11:00 AM!!
Here he is lounging on the couch with the remote...Look how happy he is!! How do they know at such an early age that such a simple act can bring them so much joy???
Jill and I met for lunch a couple of weeks ago and let the kids play. Sawyer LOVES hanging out at Chick-fil-a, and we usually end up there with some friend at least once a week...Here's Sawyer and cousin Jack hanging out in the play area...
And lastly, here is one of his favorite past times with Addie Grace...if they survive each other it will be a miracle!!
She's dragging him around the house at about 90 mph...he LOVES it! Nice...
And speaking of Addie Grace, I had planned on doing a post on her tonight too, but I'm too tired, so I'll do that tomorrow!!



1 comment:
Ha ha! The angle of the picture of her dragging him around makes it look like he is tiny and she is huge! Too funny. I thought it was a baby doll at first!
Post a Comment