Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Addie Grace and Mr. Charlie…

Okay, I realize that I’m getting a little obnoxious with my posts tonight, but I haven’t had a lot of time to do this, so I’m playing catch up. This is my fourth and final tonight…

We went to the nursing home again last week for our play group. This is Mr. Charlie. He is in our pictures from last time too. Addie Grace LOVES him and he does her too. They are so sweet together. I think we are going to have to visit him on a more regular basis! You can just see the joy all over his face while he is watching and talking with all of the kids! As most of you know, Addie Grace draws CONSTANTLY, so we took her paper and crayons so that she could draw pictures for the patients. Here she is working on her portrait of him…


and here's the finished product...

He was so happy about his picture. I know you probably can't tell very well from this shot, but she had him in his wheelchair and everything...he thought that was so funny!!

And I think this is my favorite little man. I think his name is Mr. Charlie too. One of the moms played the piano while we were there, and he sang us a song. I wish you all could have heard him!! He was so cute…it was great!!! I tried to get a shot of him while he was belting out a note, but my finger just wasn't quick enough.



Okay, I really am going to leave you alone now…but I had to post these pictures!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: