
I'm sure that you probably get sick of sappy pictures of my kids...but I just couldn't resist this one of Sawyer. This is one of his 9 month pictures. It's the only one that I have (she just happened to email it to me for something), so I don't have anymore to show, but I thought it was sweet and wanted to share.
Just for good measure, here's a bath picture of Addie Grace too (not a professional...just a snapshot, but I've always loved it).
Love those babies!!!
That's all I have! Have a good evening!
12 comments:
make
me
laugh!
i thought seeing 5 comments might make you feel a little like getting finding an easter egg- i could ditto your email. i get frustrated when i lay it all out there and then i hear crickets...
i am jelous! of your disney trip! i know you guys had a blast. i love the pictures. keep posting. you are always making me laugh. love you kym.
You
make
me
laugh
too!
That is 6 comments for me. Cha-ching!! I am going to start sending you emails of things I want for christmas.
I just love the smell of a baby fresh out of the bath. That is my favorite time to rock and snuggle. However that fresh smell leaves quite rapidly (at least mine do). Only one comment from me....sorry.
Awww...you girls made my day!! I hate to do another post because I'll lose all my comments...maybe I'll have two blogs like you Gena, and then I can just come to this one every day and look at my latest entry!!
Did that make sense?? You know what I mean...
Post a Comment