Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Two kids for sale...

Today at dance class, Addie Grace's teacher was holding Sawyer while I was filling out some paperwork. When I went to take him back, HE WOULDN'T COME TO ME!! He's only done that once before with my mom, and that was only because she was sneaking him bites of her ice cream. You should have seen the look on his little rotten face...little twerp!!
And even better, at breakfast this morning, Addie Grace disobeyed me about something, and I said, "there's going to be a punishment...I don't know what yet, I'm just going to have to think about it for a minute". She asked if I was going to ground her from Pepsi-Cola (Pepsi-Cola is her stuffed pug for those of you who don't know), and I said I'm not sure yet. Then she said..."I know! How about I'm grounded from YOU?!?!?" Big twerp!!
I'm definitely not feeling the love in the McDonald home today...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Kym,
You poor thing. I only wish that I could be grounded from my kids sometimes. Those McDonald kids sure do have one heck of a personality.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

In Him,
Kelly

Holly said...

I won't buy them, but I trade 3 in on 'em.