Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Rotten Children...

Well, it hasn't been a fun week at the McDonald home (for the most part). Sawyer is cutting a tooth and definitely wants to let you know about it!! I've been griping about it to everyone this week. He was so grumpy today that I almost stayed home with him from church tonight, but against my better judgement, we went. Well, after me telling everyone how horrible he is being, he was just playing and giggling and pretending to be the perfect angel, making me look like I'm crazy or something!! Little twerp!! Oh well, at least it appears that he's feeling better. Here's my little Jekyll and Hyde...

pretty much the only face I've seen all week...

an example of his face tonight at church...'what?, who me???'

Also, late Monday afternoon, Addie Grace fell asleep on the couch for about 3 1/2 hours. She woke up saying that she didn't feel well and that she needed some chicken noodle soup. Here is a picture of her at about 10:00 eating her soup in our bed. She asked me to call the neighbors (who we are barely friends with) and ask them to come over and visit her since she was sick. Hmmm...she's not an attention seeker is she??

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed that it's gone for good whatever it was!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Kym,

As far as Sawyer goes, have you tried the "teething tablets"? They were my best friend with Courtney. They are at Walmart in the vitamin section and are only about $6, but girl let me tell you they are as precious as gold. I hope that Addie Grace is feeling better since you are supposed to go to Tanya's this weekend, or are already there.

Take care and dont let anyone else get sick.

Kelly

Jill said...

come on Kym...you know Sawyer was a perfect angel at church because Aunt Jill was holding him :-)

Holly said...

Wiley pulled that on us, except it wasn't church where he did an about face it was in the ER. Nice huh?
Addie Grace looks more like you every day. I can't wait to get my hands on them!!!!!!!