Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 8 month birthday Sawyer!!


I can't believe that Sawyer is 8 months old today!!! This baby is rotten, rotten, rotten, but we're going to keep him anyway!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of our little monkey taken over the last week...

loving bathtime with his fishing pole...
I don't know why I like this picture so much...I just think it's funny...I put him up on the table to eat, and he was just looking at me like, "feed me lady!"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer-man!!!!

I dont know how he keeps getting cuter by the day. I could just eat him up. Tell Addie Grace hello from us.

Love you all,
Kelly and family

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Addie Grace's hair is sooo long. And Sawyer 8 months OLD!!! They are prettier each day. You have been gone to long. Come back soon for a visit. Love,
Darlene G.