Friday, February 01, 2008

Addie Grace and Sawyer

As I said earlier, (or partly said earlier), our computer died a few months ago so we bought a new one. Luckily, all of my pictures from the last 4 years didn't disappear. The Geek Squad was able to retrieve them and I am soooo relieved!! Anyway, in transferring and organizing all of my pictures, I was comparing Sawyer to Addie Grace at this age. Even though this is a pretty generic picture, it's funny how I have similar shots of them at the same ages...here is one that I found today...overalls, striped shirts, almost the same smirk and all...look how much more hair Addie Grace had than poor Sawyer. There are about two weeks difference in these pictures, but I'm pretty sure that Sawyer is not going to catch up hair wise...we'll see!!

1 comment:

Gena said...

wow. that's awesome. they look a lot alike. but in these pics she looks like she has your eye, he may have his dad's. who do yall say they look like?