Monday, October 09, 2006

Our Latest News!!



Well...here's my exciting news for the week...
Lord willing, the McDonald's will have a new family member in June 2007!!! Hooray!
I made Addie Grace this shirt to wear to announce to everyone (including Brian) that we are expecting. It was so funny to watch how long it took for it to click with everyone what her shirt said. It took Brian about 5 minutes to even really look at it...it was driving me crazy!! I didn't want to tell him while he was in Indy, so she greeted him when he got home with her shirt on!! It was fun!
The funniest thing that happened was my Dad, bless his heart. First of all it took FOREVER for mom and dad to even notice her shirt. Then, after they got it, I guess after mulling it over a bit, my Dad said, so you already know that the baby is going to be a sister??? He just didn't get that it is Addie Grace that will be the sister!!! Y'all wonder why I'm so flaky...I get it honest I guess!!!
We also had our small group over on Sunday night, so I put the shirt on her again to see how long it would take for them to notice. It surprised me to see how observant that they were!! I probably never would have noticed!!
I get to do it one more time with all of my neices and nephews this weekend. My sisters already know, but I told them not to tell the kids, so I'm really excited.
Anyway, it was a great weekend!! Keep us in your prayers please!!!

4 comments:

Jacob and James said...

I am so excited for you all!! What a cute way to announce to everyone! Addie will be the perfect big sister. We'll be praying for you and Holly, for the babies and the moves. We love you!!!

Jacob and James said...

I am so excited for you all!! What a cute way to announce to everyone! Addie will be the perfect big sister. We'll be praying for you and Holly, for the babies and the moves. We love you!!!

Jacob and James said...

oops why does it always post twice...i guess i'm double clicking or impatient or something. oh well you'll think you've got tons of viewers!

Gena said...

woo hoo!!!!

aparantly i had my kids too early to catch this wave of pregnancy's! i am so happy for all of you. daddy looks thrilled and ag proud. you will all be in my prayers!

love you!